Company: BUSY BEE RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
A family run business who puts its workers first and are a leading manufacturing company have a great opportunity for multiple people to join the company based in Newmarket, Suffolk. You will be working as part of a busy production team undertaking various tasks and operating different types of machinery. Your duties will vary from feeding the machines to setting and operating them. This role requires you to understand working with machinery. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow within a team whose average time working within this exceptional company is around 19 years!
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Newmarket, Suffolk
Hours: 07:30am - 16:30pm Monday to Thursday & 07:30-12:30 Friday
Salary: £10per Hour + Holiday Pay
Duration: Temporary to Permanent.
- Feeding raw materials into the machine.
- Setting and operating the machinery.
- You will be responsible to call maintenance if any problems occur with the machinery.
- Placing finished goods onto pallets ready for quality checking.
- Operating production line equipment including conveyor lines.
- Keeping the workspace clean and tidy whilst working.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Of fit health for lifting materials on to the machinery.
- Strong work ethic and desire to progress.
- Ability to work quickly and methodically.
- Ability to concentrate whilst doing repetitive tasks.
- To be able to communicate confidently with colleagues
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy