£19ph, Staff Nurse required in Stockbridge & Andover, Hampshire, full & part time hours available & Short shifts! Days/Nights
How would you like to work for a nationally recognised and well established nursing group in the UK?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nurse who has a genuine passion for working with the elderly.
If you take pride in the quality of your nursing care, want to make a big difference to the lives of our elderly residents, have a kind and caring disposition and would relish the opportunity to work in a rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
My client requires a dedicated Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in and around Stockbridge. My client offers Dementia, Alzheimer's care and general care to the elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. The role we offer full & part time hours, Days/Nights. Paying £19.00 per hour.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Days / Nights
- Dementia, Alzheimer's & Old Age
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free on site parking
- A beautiful pleasant working environment
- The benefits of working for a family run business where your contribution is truly valued
- Pension scheme
- Holiday pay
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.