COMPANY: ASTON CARTER
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: GBP120000 - GBP150000 per annum + Competitive Benefits
- The development of FRTB market risk methodology that meets internal and external standards requiring significant interaction with different areas of the business
- Actively engaging with the PRA and other international regulators such as the EBA, HKMA and the Fed
- Lead model initiatives to improve the transparency of the risk and capital measures within market risk
Successful candidates will have:
- Extensive knowledge of market risk regulation especially FRTB
- Proven knowledge of developing risk models
- Experience in liaising with challenging stakeholders
What you'll get:
- Strong interaction with senior stakeholders across the bank
- An opportunity to influence the way in which the bank operates from a FRTB perspective
- An opportunity to be involved with other projects such as Brexit and IBOR workstreams
If you are interested, please send your CV to Perpetua at #removed# (.com)
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://#removed#/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://#removed#/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://#removed#/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.