1) Holds a Mechanic's Certificate with an Airframe and Powerplant rating or general knowledge of aircraft technical records and Inspection programs.
2) Have knowledge of the Code of Federal Regulations Specifically Title 14 section 121.
3) Have at least one-year experience in a supervisory role in the aviation industry.
The Manager of Centralized Records reports to the Director of Quality Assurance/Chief Inspector and is responsible for the day to day operation of the Centralized Records Department.
Essential Functions (Include percentage of time after each function):
1) Responsible for the overall document security in the Centralized Records Department.
2) Responsible for the daily administration of the Centralized Records Department.
3) Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Quality Assurance/Chief Inspector.
4) Has the authority and responsible for facilitating hazard identification, safety risk analysis and monitoring the effectiveness of safety risk controls within their assigned departments.
Mesa Airlines...A Tradition of Customer Service
Founded on a mesa in New Mexico in 1982 and headquartered in Phoenix since 1998, Mesa Airlines provides regional air service for American Airlines under the American Eagle and US Airways Express brands and for United Airlines under the United Express banner. Mesa operates 133 aircraft with more than 600 daily system departures to 117 cities, 39 states, the District of Columbia, Canada and Mexico. The company's agreements with its partners are among the longest in the regional industry and extend to 2025 (American/US Airways) and 2020 (United).
Role: Manager of Technical Records
Apply for this job now.