Company: RESPONSE PERSONNEL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Competitive salary
Salary dependant of experience
This is for a permanent position for a Joinery Foreman,which could have an immediate start if we can find the right candidate.
The wage will have to be left as negotiable and if appropriate person is found it will be discussed during the interview.
Joinery foreman required.
Essential Skills required:
- The primary role is to manage 20-25 Bench Joiners
- Recording status of works orders on our production tracker for complete clarity
- Extensive knowledge of joinery manufacture / manufacturing techniques
- Ability to read drawings / production information well and report / resolves any issues to production office prior to commencement
- Control work flow by delegating works orders to appropriate joiners for assembly / production
- To be able to discuss workflow / priorities with the joinery mill / spray shop to ensure a smooth functioning factory, moving labour when required
- Collating / presenting items to spray department for finishing
- Ensuring items are collated / quality checked after spray finishing
- Collating / presenting finished sprayed items to dispatch for packaging once complete
- To maintain factory health & safety and keep strict controls in the work place, including hand power tools, machine safety general manual handling
- Maintain a skills matrix of the joiners individual skills and training and carry out yearly joiners appraisals
- Checking and presenting joiners timesheets to wages department
- Passing joiners holiday requests to reception
Non-essential but favourable skills:
A good understanding of Microsoft Excel / Word and Outlook (training can be given if required)
Knowledge of traditional and modern CNC wood working machines