Company: OPUS RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: -£80k - 90k per annum, Benefits: 10% Bonus
I'm looking for a Solution Architect to join one of the most prestigious software solution providers in the UK, due to a phenomenal 2 business performance.
Working with the biggest names in UK and global business, you will design and develop some of the most advanced and cutting-edge, cloud based software solutions. You will also work on some of the most top-secret projects with the UK Government.
The ideal person will be a Software Engineer through and through that comes from a Java background. In the last few years you will have moved into a more design/architecture focused role, whilst still remaining hands-on with the code. It would be amazing if you've already worked on some enterprise level projects in the past, where you were the bridge between your software engineering team and the client you are delivering the solution for.
To be considered, you must meet the following criteria;
- Be an experienced full stack Software Engineer (Java) that is still very much hands-on (50%).
- Have successfully delivered software designs for multi-tiered, modern software applications.
- Understands whole solution architecture concepts and can communicate and negotiate these with customer architects.
- Can prioritise non-functional concerns for customers and has experience incorporating these into the application design.
- Has experience with public cloud platforms, such as AWS and Azure, including SaaS and PaaS offerings.
- Able to simply and clearly communicate technical design in conversation, documentation and presentations.
- Able to make effective decisions within fast-moving delivery.
- Have experience mentoring and coaching members of your team.
- Active participation in knowledge sharing activities, both within the team and at a wider capability level and externally where appropriate.
- Open to travel as part of the role (post pandemic).
- Eligible for SC Clearance.
This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to work on nothing but meaty, enterprise level solutions with some of the best technical minds in the business. You will have access to the latest tools and technologies at all times and have an unlimited training and development budget if you want to certify yourself.
The salary is £80-90,000 plus 10% Bonus, 25 days holiday, 5% Pension, Life Assurance (3x salary), Private Medical, Income Protection, Enhanced Maternity/Paternity, Training and Certifications (paid for).
Please send your latest CV to (see below) or call me on (see below) for more information.
Role: Solution Architect
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.