We are looking for a Machining Supervisor to lead our Machining Department. The Machining Supervisor will ensure proper safety and production procedures are followed while adhering to the quality standards. The supervisor is responsible for directing work flow and work orders by practicing FIFO. The supervisor fosters a team oriented environment, monitors production quality standards and provides direct feedback on performance to associates. Additional responsibilities are:
• Must be able to promote team effort to promote a common goal.
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of established safety/quality standards and the ability communication them effectively.
• Create and maintain the quality specifications and procedures for all processes.
• Conduct failure analysis, capable of interpreting customers' manufacturing design requirements and product specifications.
• Understanding of Machining, CNC process and requirements to produce quality parts.
• Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification.
• Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data.
• Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes.
• Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
• Perform process simulations.
• Manage cost and time constraints.
• Perform risk assessments.
• Provide process documentation and operating instructions.
• Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
EXCEPTIONAL CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH ADVACEMENT POTENTIAL WITH THE LARGEST NON- AUTOMOTIVE POWDERED METAL MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN NORTH AMERICA. WE HAVE AN IMMEDIATE OPENING ON OUR TEAM. COME GROW WITH US.
Role: Machining Supervisor
Apply for this job now.