Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) has partnered with a leader in international education on their search for a Finance Assistant to join their finance team in Boston. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys interacting with people as much as they do performing accounting and finance functions. If you are looking to begin your career in accounting in an international environment with long-term global opportunities then this could be for you!
The Finance Assistant opportunity includes:
· Entrepreneurial, energetic organization that offers exciting growth opportunities.
· Passionate and globally-minded people.
· Global organization with over 60 locations around the world, which means future opportunities to work abroad!
· Excellent benefits, eligible from day one. Free parking on-site.
Finance Assistant responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Manage Accounts Receivable function, including processing cash receipts, recording revenue and ensuring proper recording of receivables and revenue in accounting software.
· Perform full-cycle Accounts Payable process, ensuring all invoices and reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with company policies.
· Clerical tasks including email/scanning, coding of invoices; perform matching with purchase orders.
· Review and reconcile daily bank statements/activity.
· Interact with faculty and staff members regarding financial matters, provide necessary information, answer questions, and process requests.
· Maintain organized accounting records and assist in any month-end closing processes.
· Ad hoc special projects as required.
· Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
· Proficiency in Microsoft applications - Microsoft Dynamics Naivision experience a plus, but not required.
· Organized, team player, with strong communication skills.
· High level of professionalism, attention to detail, and willingness to learn new things.
CFS is a leading, employee-owned accounting and financial staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting & finance professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management.
CFS has twice been named to Forbes' list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies.”
Role: Finance Assistant
Apply for this job now.