Our client based in Plymouth are currently recruiting an Senior Accounts Manager,for there forever growing business within the technology industry.
- Excellent admin skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Office
- Produce daily sales report
- Managing Stock data base
- Managing debt and chasing credit notes.
- Office tasks supporting management.
- Payroll numbers/reporting
- Uploading pension information
- Banking reconciliation's
- Purchase Ledger/Sales Ledger
- VAT Accounting
- Monthly Management Accounts
Working Monday - Friday, 9am until 5pm.
- Excel Experience
- V lookups
- AAT Qualified
- High Financial Understanding
- Good attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Fun personality.
In return you will receive a competitive salary package, alongside:
- Holiday - 20 days plus 8 BH.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Discounts
- Further AAT Training
If this sounds like the position for you, please apply now!
*By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks - LinkedIn & Facebook