PR Account Manager
As an entrepreneurial, agile, and growing PR and Communications agency, our client offers significant opportunities for international travel and long-term career development. They are looking for an ambitious Account Manager to support the day-to-day delivery of world-class PR services to their global portfolio of clients.
PR Account Manager Responsibilities
As PR Account Manager your duties will include:
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Developing and implementing communication plans
- Writing editorial copy and press releases
- Developing strong client and media relationships
- Mentoring junior members of staff
PR Account Manager Experience
To be successful in this role, you will be a PR professional with a strong agency background. With a track record of delivering communications campaigns, managing media relations and having a good foundation of social media, you will be eager to specialise within B2B Communications. First rate written communication is essential alongside strong interpersonal and client management skills.
PR Account Manager Rewards
A great benefits package is on offer including:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Investment in staff training, personal and career development
- Social working environment
The offices are located just outside Oxford city centre and benefit from excellent transport links.
Our client is unrivalled in their industry knowledge and passion for delivering a first-class service. They pride themselves on understanding their clients' businesses and building genuine long-standing relationships.