Responsible for maintaining and promoting hospitality at all times; welcoming and serving our guests in a courteous, efficient, and friendly manner, both face-to-face and on the phone. Front desk agents make the first impression by extending a warm welcome, providing information about the hotel and local area, and offering our full range of hotel amenities to our guests. Front Desk Agents are also responsible for settling guest accounts upon check-out, resolving guest issues and completing special request when necessary for our guests.
- Exhibits strong customer service skills, including multi-tasking
- Open availability as shifts will be a mix of 7am-3pm and 3pm-11pm shifts depending upon availability
- Is a problem solver
- Open to cross-training and assisting in other departments as necessary
Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times
- Check guests in and out in an efficient and friendly manner
- Promptly, effectively, and empathetically assist with guest requests and complaints
- Be very knowledgeable of programs and promotions
- Develop a thorough knowledge of hotel staff, room locations, room rates, amenities, and selling strategies
- Be knowledgeable of the local area, including: shopping, entertainment, and dining
- Take reservation requests efficiently
- Block rooms and handle special requests
- Post guest charges and compute guest bill, collect payment, and make change for hotel guests following all cash handling procedures
- Complete any other related task given by manager
Oldham Goodwin Group, LLC is headquartered in Bryan/College Station, Texas. It has approximately 500 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through Central Texas offices. The hotel management division specializes in the management and development of premium-branded hotels in destination locations. We are consistently ranked on of the top 100 hotel management companies by Hotel Business.
Role: Front Desk Agent
Apply for this job now.