Company: DIGITEK RESOURCING LTD T/A DIGITECH RESOURCING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000 per annum
My client is an independent media organisation who is looking for a senior full-stack developer to join their growing team. It is headquartered in London this rile offers remote working with travel to the office once every couple of months .
- Solving hard problems in software to lead the hands-on development of our applications.
- Technical leadership, providing reference implementations and demonstrations of new technologies and frameworks, and ensuring a high standard of software development.
- Contributing constructively to technical debates to focus the team on working solutions.
- Enhancing the security, robustness, performance, and maintainability of the code base.
For this role the successful candidate will have:
- Very strong Angular knowledge (not React or any other)
- Strong understanding of C#
- They are moving up to the latest tech with C#.Net6 and Angular v15.
- Experience of and skill in using modern tools for software development, including profilers, IDEs, revision control systems, release automation systems, defect tracking, log file analysis and performance and security related tools.
- A broad understanding of operating systems, networks, web systems, design patterns and good coding practices
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- Group pension scheme
- Group healthcare and life assurance scheme
- 25 days holiday with annual increase up to 30 days
- Subsidised gym membership
- Season ticket travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Extensive internal and external training.
Location: hybrid work in London area