Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
We are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work on behalf of our client across a large retail contract in Kingston-upon-Thames.
Working for one of the UK's leading facilities management companies that can offer great career stability in such uncertain times.
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Monday to Friday / 8AM - 5PM
Job specific accountabilities.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services plant room
- Carry out mechanical duties and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
The ideal candidate should have good knowledge of the following:
- heating systems
- water systems
- Legionella Control
Qualifications / Experience.
- NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent with either a Mechanical or building services bias
- Good knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities
If this role as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer is of interest, please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Josh
0208 092 6500
josh @ hvacrecruitment. com