If finance piques your interest, start your new career as a Billing Clerk for an exciting firm. As a Billing Clerk, you will be required to review bills and perform data entry into spreadsheets and accounting software. We are seeking candidates looking for work based in the Little Rock, Arkansas area for this Billing Clerk opening. Robert Half is seeking ambitious individuals with strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy to join a focused and motivated team. Contact us today to find out more.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Review, evaluate, and process bills or invoices for services rendered
- Assess billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness, tracking down missing or correct data when necessary
- Build financial controls and procedures
- Work closely with other functional teams to ensure data quality and consistencyJob Requirements:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Ability to work with spreadsheets, internet applications and ERP systems
- Excellent data entry skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of billing
- Billing Functions experience required
- Proficiency in Monthly Billing
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.