Recruiter - Santa Monica (Los Angeles)
Salary: $40,000 + Commission + Benefits
Job Summary / Purpose:
Energize are looking for ambitious, driven, and intelligent graduates to join our Santa Monica team. We are a customer centric, award winning Global IT and Digital recruitment specialist agency based on Third Street Promenade.
In this position you will be joining the Data Team which primarily concentrates on Data Science, Data Architecture and Data Analytics. You will be working with some of the world’s leading corporations and fast-growing start-ups primarily in Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
Day to day you will be building talent pools of high caliber candidates within the Data market whilst trying to engage with relevant candidates for our clients range from cutting edge tech startups to Fortune 500 companies. The role will be a mixture of engagement via headhunting and networking mainly targeted emails and traditional headhunting, along side further developing our book of business partnering with clients to help them grow by building high class Data teams from the candidate pools you have nurtured and developed.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pro-actively source candidates from sources including but not exclusive to: Current CRM database, Headhunting, Linked-In, Job boards, Referrals, Re-register and own contacts / network
- Pre-screen candidates before completing a thorough and detailed interview of such, for suitability and conduct interviews
- Candidate control - keep in regular contact to review progress and performance
- Coach candidates on interview skills / Skills testing - Prepare candidates for interview accordingly
- Take detailed candidate feedback following interviews and use as such to influence the hiring, (and thereafter closing), process
- Manage availability for interview and start dates
- Provide information to candidates on clients and job specifications for permanent jobs
- Serve clients, identify their needs and provide feedback on success of filling jobs
- Qualify job specification / salary information and record accurate and comprehensive job description - check info / client requirements
- Gather info on client, (further hiring managers / decision makers), in order to gather ultimately an Org Chart to then act up further to mapping out the company.
- Network internally and externally with clients
- Prepare clients for interview accordingly
- Take detailed client feedback following interviews and use as such to influence the hiring, (and thereafter closing), process
- New business generation via lead generation, experience, market knowledge, personal client base/network. All opportunities to generate qualified leads to be acted upon
- Meet sales targets on monthly basis, (revenue and KPI’s - See below)
- Client visits, new and service/account management
- Write proposal documents and tenders, negotiate fees and rates adhering with Co. policy and comply with approvals and discounts allowed and issue Terms of Business
- Administration duties including; updating records on our CRM database for both candidates and clients.
- Manage own Personal Development Plans and ensure 1-2-1 monthly commitments, (following monthly management review), are achieved
- Ensure records are kept in line with legislative requirements
Experience / Competencies
- Graduate or Graduate caliber (IT, Business, Marketing or Psychology preferred subjects)
- Clear and confident communicator with the ability to overcome objections and therefore influence others
- Use such communication to build relationships with clients, candidates and staff alike
- Resilient and tenacious
- Commercially aware with a passion for IT/Digital Marketing
Nice to have Skills
- 6 months+ sales or recruitment experience
- Experience working in KPI driven or Targeted Environment
What we can offer you
- Award winning Advanced Recruitment and Technical Training
- Fast growth and progression opportunities
- 22 days PTO + Public Holidays (Increases with service and promotions)
- Monthly Friday ‘Lunch Clubs’ for all on target
- Annual Holiday incentives (Dubai, NYC, France, Ibiza, Barcelona, and more!)
- Health Care Coverage
- Free coffee, beer, Kombucha, Tea
Leading Global IT Staffing Agency focused on providing the best quality of Service within the Big Data Space
Role: Recruitment Consultant
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.