Works with moderate work direction, and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving. Worker will be responsible for providing administrative support to a department or individual. Duties may include: typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail. May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, and analyzing information. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize. Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required. Proficiency with MS Office required. Familiarity with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred.
Additional Job Description
- Coordinate and schedule second-round phone interviews for sales training team and track results/recommendations.
- Put together interview packets.
- Assist ISMC administrative support on travel logistics (airfare, hotel, transportation) for interview candidates and new hires.
- Maintain candidate interview lists and status via Excel and One Drive.
- Pull resumes from workday and organize for Hiring Manager.
- Provide admin assistance as requested for interview team phone screen.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Compliance on pre-hire contingency status (background check, medical screens)
- Act as a single point-of-contact for Hiring Manager and Talent Acquisition on candidate employee number status.
- Coordinate new hire assets (computer, iPad, phone, car).
- Ensure Talent Acquisition request for start date emails are returned for timely triggering of start dates to ensure candidates are enrolled in appropriate New Employee Orientation.
- Assist with logistics during interview and DSR phase training (room coordination, catering, escorting, water, snacks)
- Prepare materials including communications, presentations, etc. as requested by Manager.
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through four main brands and offerings: ManpowerGroup Solutions, TAPFIN, Experis, Manpower and Right Management.
We operate a worldwide network of offices in 80 countries and territories. With global insight and local expertise, ManpowerGroup partners with clients to
accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their total workforce, including recruitment and assessment, training and development, workforce consulting, outsourcing and career management.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.