Company: BENNETT & GAME RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: 18000 - 23000
- Required for our client in Warrington.
My Client are looking for a Technician to undertake various foundations /structures and pavements tests.
The Site Technician would be traveling across the UK visiting various sites.
The purpose of a structures technician will be to undertake structural testing and surveys on existing buildings and bridges.
To do this they you need to liaise with clients to understand their requirements, manage health and safety on site and record the survey in note format so that a factual report can be generated.
The Site Technician will also complete the reports themselves in the office and create health and safety documents for upcoming works.Site Technician Position Overview
Site Technician Position Requirements
- Ensuring that site sampling and laboratory testing is carried out to high standards of safety
- Undertaking various structures and pavement tests such as Non Destructive Testing, Condition Inspection surveys, Investigations and various sampling techniques.
- Undertake structural testing and surveys on buildings bridges and construction sites nationwide
- Ensuring site sampling and testing is carried out
Site Technician Position Remuneration
- HNC in Civil Engineering or equivalent advantageous
- Full UK Driving licence
- CSCS Card in date
- IPAF and PASMA
- Confined spaces
- Experienced with drills and coring would be advantageous
- Experience within highways and Pavement environments would be advantageous
- Salary £23K
- Long term career
- Other Benefits to be discussed
- Potential for progression
- Full training given
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.