THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL TRAINEE POSITION
We are seeking an Entry Level Event Coordinator - Entry Level Marketing Assistant to join our team! The Entry Level Event Coordinator - Entry Level Marketing Assistant will be responsible for the public relations initiatives of the organization for a consistently growing event marketing company providing marketing, advertising and consulting services to large national companies and corporations. This firm identifies and develops new streams of revenue for clients through on-site promotions, innovative marketing strategies and advertising campaigns with a personal touch. Every product campaign is executed uniquely for each client researched target market.
- Design and maintain a favorable public image for clients
- Coordinate all promotional activities and events
- Leverage existing consumer relationships and cultivate new business contacts
- Work with other departments to help promote brand recognition
- Assist in the selection of marketing and promotional materials
- Previous experience in marketing/advertising/public relations or other related fields
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Although this is an entry level position and we train from the ground up, we find that the candidates that are the best fit have backgrounds, experience, education or knowledge in entry level, sales, marketing, leadership, management, business administration, customer relations, communications, public relations, advertising, marketing, sales, promotions, promotional marketing, consumer marketing, consumer products, retail, event planning, customer service, events, sports marketing, sports, training, t
Role: Event Assistant - ENTRY LEVEL
Location: Royal Oak,
Apply for this job now.