The Job Window is looking for a Junior Advertising Account Manager on behalf of our client, a boutique local marketing firm in the Glassboro area specializing in the development of unsurpassed advertising and consumer targeted promotional marketing campaigns for their board client base. The role of the Junior Advertising Account Manager is to help develop and execute strategic sales and marketing plans for our client’s key accounts.
The Junior Advertising Account Manager will be responsible for managing all areas of the company's business relationships with key accounts and will work closely with the various business departments in an effort to maintain and further develop the relationship with the key accounts. The Junior Advertising Account Manager will achieve strategic sales targets while working closely with the Marketing Department to provide integrated programs that support the sales effort. The Junior Advertising Account Manager is the main contact with all key accounts and is the liaison between the various business departments and the key accounts. The Junior Advertising Account Manager reports directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
Responsibilities of the Junior Advertising Account Manager:
- Maintain and build relationships with company’s key advertising accounts.
- Develop and execute a sales and advertising plan for key accounts that meets or exceeds sales and margin targets.
- Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities.
- Work closely with the various departments to ensure the accurate execution of advertising & sales orders and account activity.
- Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction (In-person interaction with consumers at on-site advertising campaigns will be a role requirement)
- Provide direction to the marketing department on key marketing opportunities with the key accounts to support the sales effort.
- Work closely with key accounts and the marketing department on establishing a strategic face of the company.
- Provide regular sales reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing that accurately capture all sales activity.
- Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market.
- Accurately monitor expenses in accordance with budgetary requirements.
Requirements of the Junior Advertising Account Manager:
- Degree, study, or experience in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, or associated fields preferred.
- Advanced communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
- Building and nurturing internal and external relationships
- Solid understanding of core marketing principles
- Effective working in close team environment
- Social security or valid permit is required as we are currently not offering sponsorships
Keywords: Junior Advertising Account Manager - Entry Level, Advertising Manager, Advertising, Integrated Marketing Communications & Advertising, Advertising Executive, Advertising Coordinator, Advertising Account Services, Advertising Client Services, Entry Level Advertising, Advertising Strategy, Direct Advertising, Advertising & Communications, Promotional Advertising, Brand Advertising, Advertising Assistant, Advertising & Marketing Coordinator, Advertising Pricing Strategy, Advertising Account Management, Advertising Account Team, Advertising Account Service, Brand Management, Brand Reputation, Advertising Audience, Brand Equity, Customer Surveys, Advertising & Sales, Customer Loyalty, Contests, Point of Sales, Retail Advertising, B2B Advertising, Consumer Advertising, Advertising & Sales Negotiations, Trend Analysis, Samples, Demonstrations, Target Market, Advertising Reach, Advertising Visibility, Consumer Perception.
Role: Junior Advertising Account Manager - Entry Level
Apply for this job now.