Field Service Engineer - Generators
Paying up to £30,000 (£36,000 to £40,000 OTE) + Training + Progression + Overtime + Good Benefits
RSD are currently working with one of the biggest dealers of generators across the UK, the company are a specialist Diesel Generator business and have a highly skilled team of Service Engineers who maintain the Hire generators all across the UK.
The client is looking for a strong mechanical and electrical engineer who has a good understanding of electrical systems so they can train you on the Generators. The business will be putting the candidate through extensive training and is able to provide fantastic qualifications.
If you are an experienced generator engineer or someone looking to grow a career in the industry, please get in touch.
The company are well known for developing engineers by their training plan, if you are string mechanically but lack electrical knowledge they will plan and train you on skill gaps.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carry out planned service, maintenance and repairs of customers/clients generators.
- Lease with external departments and customers.
- Service, fault find and carry out breakdown repairs.
- Carry our site surveys when required.
- Comply with companies Health and Safety policy
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Must have a strong customer focus.
- Experience with mechanical/electrical engineering or diesel fitting.
- Salary up to £30k basic salary
- OTE £36,000 + £40,000
- Overtime available
- 23 days Holiday + bank holidays.
- Full Company and manufacture training
- Progression opportunities
- PPE, Tools, Phone and Laptop
*If this is you and you are looking for your next challenge and want to join a business that is growing rapidly then apply today and a member of the RSD Recruitment team will be in contact to discuss the role further.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks - LinkedIn & Facebook