We are seeking CRE Office experienced candidates for our Top Real Estate Clients!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintain personal contact with tenants.
· Promote good will, provide high quality service, and anticipate and solve problems.
· Implement tenant retention practices.
· Act as a liaison between tenants and building owners.
· Approve plans and procedures for handling complaints or requests from building tenants or occupants.
· Maintain and monitor work order system.
· Calculate monthly utility billings to tenants.
· Assist tenants, prospective tenants, and the building owners in space planning and estimating costs while maintaining established building standards.
· Familiarity with operating provisions enumerated in lease agreements and tenants compliance with these provisions.
· Lease administration and regulatory compliance, including input into building systems.
· Assist with accounts receivable including late fees, CAM reconciliations, defaults, and disputes.
· Assist in monthly rent collections.
· Show space to prospects without leasing agent.
· Negotiate lease terms periodically.
· Accompany brokers and/or the Asset Manager on prospective tenant tours.
· Develop and implement plans and procedures covering building cleaning, landscaping, sprinkler and fire safety, utilities, and maintenance.
· Develop proposals to initiate work and capital projects and oversee the timely construction of these projects in conjunction with the asset manager.
· Negotiate, evaluate and administer service contracts for all suppliers and vendors.
· Manage and assist in the oversight of construction projects. In some instances solely and in others working with the asset manager.
· Regularly inspect tenant spaces, public, mechanical and ground areas to ensure property maintenance and cleanliness.
· Provide technical assistance and advice on building operations systems including HVAC, electrical, energy management, plumbing, roofs, fire safety, ADA and other code issues, environmental issues, security and controls.
· Establish and implement preventative maintenance programs.
· Maintain Property Management Databases.
· Approve work orders and payables. Track utility usage.
· Coordinate township applications and occupancy inspections.
· Assist with the acquisition and disposition of properties as it pertains to gathering, assembling, and logging of due diligence information as directed.
· At any time, Employer may add additional properties with similar responsibilities as above.
· Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
· Review of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for our lenders and investors.
· Assist in budget preparation and analysis - focused on capital expenditures and operating expenses.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
· Minimum 3 year work experience as a property manager managing commercial property
· Strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills.
· Advanced computer and software skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
· Experience with Yardi preferred.
· Highly organized, able to handle multiple work streams and independently identify and solve key business issues.
Full Benefits Package
· Competitive compensation package
· Health Insurance (Dental & Vision insurances are available at employee’s cost)
· Life, STD & LTD Insurance
BG Talent, a brand of BG Staffing is a Commercial Real Estate Division that is committed to delivering the 'Right People, Right Now' to premier employers.
We provide staffing solutions for customers of all sizes and with a variety of needs in the Commercial Real Estate industry.
The staffing experts for over 30 years!
Role: Commercial Real Estate Property Manager
Apply for this job now.