Our client, a well known and respected independent Estate Agent is looking for a Lettings Negotiator to work in their fast paced office. An immediate start is available. Dealing in Sales, Lettings & New Homes they pride themselves on their high levels of customer service.
The ideal candidate should have 6-12 months experience and with that, a solid understanding of the Lettings process. The ability to work well in a fast paced environment is a must.
The Lettings Negotiator can expect:
- Brilliant working environment
- Excellent Agency
- Welcoming and friendly team
- Holiday entitlement
Skills & Experience required for the Lettings Negotiator role:
- Team player
- Professional telephone manner
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Must hold full UK driving licence
The role of a Lettings Negotiator:
- Ability to identify appropriate properties for clients and vice/versa
- Working with an established team
- Focus will be on speaking with potential tenants, building relationships, showing property etc.
- The ability to provide advice and turn initial enquiries into business
- You will need to be able to work under pressure, whilst remaining organised
If this role is of interest, please do not delay and apply today!!