Teaching Personnel are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Graduate Teaching Assistant for a secondary school in Bradford. This is the ideal opportunity for graduates looking to gain school-based experience to progress their career.
This role offers the successful candidate a supportive environment where pupils are inspired to be ambitious and strive to achieve the best. You will be expected to adhere to the school's high standards of support and develop positive relationships with staff and pupils. The successful candidate will embody the school's ethos to motivate the pupils effectively and have an inclusive approach in support the pupil's educational needs.
Core subject graduates are encouraged to apply, as well as those interested in working with pupils who may display challenging behaviour or working with pupils with SEND.
Requirements for the role:
- Degree level education or above
- Relevant experience working with children and young people
- DBS check on the Update Service or be willing to have one
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant, you must:
- Be able to develop positive relationships with pupils and staff
- Recognise and pro-actively support under-achieving students to help raise attainment
- Supervise and cover lessons in the absence of the classroom teacher
- Having an adaptable approach to work with flexible working hours
- Being creative in your approach in guiding pupil's through pre-planned objectives
- A passion for education and supporting children
If this role sounds well suited to your skills and experience please apply below or contact Leah at #removed# to be considered.
Alternatively, if you are looking for similar jobs in an area more local to you, please visit #removed# for a full listing of jobs.