Approach Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager / Working Foreman to work on refurbishment / fit out based contracts around the Midlands. Most of the time, you will be looking after concurrent projects and splitting your time between them.
The successful applicants must have significant fitout experience and come from a joinery background.
This is a long term, ongoing opportunity with a possible permanent placement for successful candidates.
- You will be undertaking and setting out duties
- Supervision of site on a day to day basis and liaising with company superiors.
- Management of trades & labour on site
- Holding site meetings
- Ensuring build programmes & schedules are met
- Insuring all health & safety is carried out to a high level
- Site management experience
- Trade background
- Attention to detail
- Understand constructions methods, health and safety, and legal regulations
- Demonstrate Strong communication skills
- IT skills
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- SMSTS / SSSTS
- CSCS CARD
- First aid qualified
If you are experienced in the above role please forward you're up-to-date CV to #removed#
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Approach Personnel Ltd that is operating as an employment business. We recruit temporary to permanent labour surrounding the UK. If this job isn't suited to your specifications, please contact the number #removed# 171 to leave your details, we will then contact you when a job arises which best suits your skills