Company: ACUITY ASSOCIATES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Interim Finance Director / CFO – South East- Private Equity Portfolio Business
An opportunity to work with a Private Equity minority owned business as interim Finance Director has arisen in London. The project is expected to last up to 8-10 months while the search for a permanent FD / CFO is undertaken. The business is a well-run successful going concern and has brought on the Private Equity house to accelerate growth with a view to sell in 3 to 5 year time horizon.
The role is pivotal. You will work closely with the CEO and the rest of the board as well as the Private Equity team to develop the business and drive growth. Your input as a board member will be to keep firm control of cash and the finances whilst retaining the agility on which the company’s success has been built.
Your success will look like a fully integrated suite of monthly reports along with your input that help the Board make better business decisions.
Day rates from £600 to £1100 per day depending on experience.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen and the ability to manage cash, income and profit drivers including the ability to (re)create management information that helps the Company Directors make better business decisions
- Be comfortable working within a Private Equity environment and have worked as such before and / or have worked in a pre or post liquidity environment and understand the requirements of preparing a business for a liquidity event
- Be hands-on and proficient at using financial databases and Excel to provide effective reporting
- Have excellent listening, communication and business partnering skills
- Hold a recognised CCAB accountancy qualification
We are also interested in someone who has:
- Experience in setting up and maintaining data rooms
- Experience in assessing projects
Profiles, covering letters and CVs will be reviewed and you should not expect any response until the week commencing 7th October 2020. All successful applicants will be contacted directly for interview.
To be considered for this Interim Finance Director role please click apply below.