Company: BMS PERFORMANCE
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Up to £28000.00 per annum + bonus, car, mobile, la
- Multiple Graduate Consulting Sales candidates required for a 2021 start date
- Join the Graduate Sales Academy for a $5bn Industrial Automation business
- STEM or Business Graduates sought for Field Sales Engineering roles
The Company: This $5bn global manufacturing company has the strength of brand that enables it to dominate the market place. With a focus on industrial automation and sensor equipment, this organization place an emphasis on product design as well as investing heavily in the management and training of their staff.
As a Graduate Consulting Sales Engineer who are you?
- You have graduated from university within the last 2 years or will you be a graduate by July 2021
- You want to kick start your career in sales and business development
- You have somewhere between 0-2 years of experience working whilst studying or post university
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You have passion/grit: You have the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
- You have an abundance of natural curiosity: Always asking why or perhaps slightly more in depth enquiries. Either way, you are an intellectually curious life-long learner who looks to continuously self improve.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no "I" in "team", but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team's success.
- You will have a UK Driving Licence
As a Graduate Sales Executive the package you will receive is:
- £28,000 basic + bonus
- Audi A3 or similar
- Mobile, laptop
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Develop relationships with C-Level executives
- Prospect potential customers via phone, email, social media to schedule meetings
- Help more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Share your opinions and insights with sales leadership - you'll be the one speaking with our future customers all day!
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career
Role Summary: As a Graduate Consulting Sales rep you will be given a field sales territory to manage and develop. Dealing with design engineers on a daily basis this position requires someone who can help develop technical solutions with the customer often working on lengthy projects. Applicants with engineering backgrounds should apply if interested in dealing with customers on a daily basis.
****PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA STATED ABOVE****
Role: Graduate Consulting Sales - Industrial Automation
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Newcastle, Newcastle
Apply for this job now.