As a Sales & Restoration Consultant, you will be responsible for the prospecting and early lead generation element of our business sales cycle. You will be speaking "front-line" with prospective customers & clients to assist in determining if their home fits and meets requirements to potentially qualify for an insurance restoration project. Leads and geographically-driven target markets provided; however, representatives can also self-generate additional opportunities.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Smart phone
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Results-driven with a strong desire to meet and exceed expectations
- Prior sales or marketing experience a plus, but not required (we will teach you our system)
This opportunity is available for full-time, part-time, or internship candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
Role: Sales Consultant
Apply for this job now.