Registered Nurse (Full time or Per Diem) Nassau County & Suffolk County
- · Must have an active New York State RN License
- · 1+ years of experience working as a Home-care Nurse
- · Good working knowledge of UAS a HUGE PLUS; assessments/recertification experience a PLUS
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- · Knowledge and understanding of Home Care policies and procedures
- · Bilingual a HUGE PLUS
- · Teaching experience a HUGE PLUS
- Per Diem Nurses need to give availability and confirm when visits are scheduled and made weekly
All notes must be in office every Monday of the pay period which is every week.
Full Time employee are expected to work 40 hours per week, see at least 25-27 visits a week
- Competitive salary
- Weekly paychecks
- Direct deposit
- Opportunity for growth
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical and paid time-off (vacation, sick, paid legal holidays)
- Commuter benefits program
- UAS Certification
- And much more!
- Immediate openings*
Preferred Home Care of New York, a fully licensed and growing Home Care Agency serving the NY Metropolitan area including all of Westchester County.
Family is everything. Our mission at Preferred Home Care of New York is to provide our clients with a high quality of home care that they would receive from a family member, to enhance quality of life and give peace of mind.
Role: RN (Full time Field) - Suffolk County, NY
Location: Suffolk County,
Apply for this job now.