Company: INTERIM HEALTHCARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Are you looking for a new career? We are looking for individuals who would like to get back in the workforce without making just minimum wage. Do you want a good paying job where you are making a difference in the lives of others? Work with older people who need help with grocery shopping, laundry, bathing, light housework, and meal preparation!
- $16 An Hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Weekly Pay
- Make a difference
- All Training Provided
- Assists, performs and trains patient/client and family in activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, nail and skin care, oral hygiene, toileting and elimination and adequate nutritional intake.
- Assists with incidental/instrumental activities of daily living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking and maintaining a clean and safe physical environment.
- Promotes safe environment and maintain unobstructed pathways while providing care.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
- Assists in medication reminding