Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £80 - £85 per day, Inc benefits
Are you passionate about helping students through their learning journey?
We are currently looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant to join a SEN school in Ardingly.
Salary: £80-£85 per dayWorking Hours: 08:30-16:00, Mon-FriLocation: ArdinglyAvailability: Full-Time
You will be working at an independent special day school for pupils with identified social, emotional, behavioural, and mental health needs and social communication difficulties; all which have an Education, Health and Care Plan. The school aim is to provide a space for learning where children and young people thrive. They have created a culture of kindness and respect achieving the best possible outcomes for the children and young people.
Your New Role
• Experience working with children who have complex emotional needs
• The ability to recognise situations and ensure de-escalation before disruption
• Maintain good relationships with pupils, exercise appropriate authority, and act decisively when necessary
• Demonstrate an understanding of how pupils learn and how to meet their individual requirements
• A genuine level of care and want for helping students thrive
• Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment for students with special needs
Any relevant applicants are encouraged to apply. Please do not hesitate to get in contact with any questions.