Ft. Pierce, USA
(Manufacturing Industry Experience)
Competitive Salary, Full time and Full Benefits
- BS degree in Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, Invoicing and billing, customer credits and collections, payroll, perpetual Integrity, fixed asset records, general & entity accounting, cost accounting, Human Resources, and Operations etc.
- Work in a fast paced, collaborative and result driven pharmaceutical or consumer goods manufacturing environment.
- Assists with annual audit by preparing financial information and supporting schedules.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Accounts Payable - Invoice processing, bill payment runs, maintaining vendor contact, keeping current on all vendor documentation.
- Accounts Receivable - Invoice Processing, following up on outstanding payments, and ensuring all documentation on each customer is updated.
- Apply accounting policies and principles to properly record, report and maintain financial data.
- Assists with special projects and analysis as requested.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a worldwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Role: Accountant Req #1584
Location: Ft. Pierce,
Apply for this job now.