Head of Marketing Enablement
Full-time with flexibility
Contribute directly to the success and client-centricity of our marketing offering in this newly created role
Join our team
As one of the world’s leading asset managers, we are solely dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. Our passion for continually searching for ways to improve that experience is second to none, and we’re looking for people to join us who thrive on that challenge.
You will play a meaningful role in improving our ability to offer class-leading marketing to clients and prospects, through more data-driven and relevant communications and experiences. You will lead 4 key teams across the region, which focus on performance marketing, marketing automation, campaign management and events.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of 24, based in Henley, London and Frankfurt
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategy, with the EMEA Marketing Leadership Team
- Building and improving our programmatic and PPC capabilities as these continue to grow
- Leading the planning and execution of our most complex, multi-channel, pan-EMEA campaigns
- Developing test and learn strategies across all channels, with a focus on email performance
- Taking accountability for the business use of our marketing automation toolset and for crafting requirements for future developments of these tools
Have the autonomy to make an impact
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience of taking full ownership of the development and application of marketing strategy
- Be very comfortable with using data/martech for targeting/decisioning, in working with programmatic advertising and across multi-channel campaign delivery
- Enjoy building trusted internal relationships as a collaborative communicator and influencer
- Be an analytical thinker, with a deep understanding of how to best use data and analytics to guide overall strategy
- Have a passion for innovation and making continual improvements
- Have the passion to challenge organisational norms, whilst maintaining a pragmatic approach
- Be a supportive and inspirational leader for your team
- Have had experience of a complex B2B market, with international exposure.
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. As part of Invesco’s commitment to ensuring our teams have the broad range of experiences and backgrounds required to promote diversity of thought, and to maintaining a positive, engaging work environment, we champion flexible working.
For this particular role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location for 1 or 2 days per week
- Working some flexible hours - flexing your start/finish time to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Please feel free to discuss flexible working options with us.
The Good Stuff
We have an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company-provided healthcare
- 26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Generous pension provisions
- Income protection
- Health and wellness benefits
- Volunteering days
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
Our Commitment to the Community, the Environment and Responsible Investing
We partner with charitable organisations globally to make an impact in the communities where we live and work. Our people are encouraged to support the charities they feel most passionate about and are offered two days’ volunteering leave annually.
We are committed to adopting and implementing responsible investment principles and practices that uphold our fiduciary responsibility to our clients, as well as being good stewards of the environment.
Invesco is committed to environmental, social and governance (ESG) investing. We serve our clients in this space as a trusted partner both on specific responsible investment product strategies as well as part of our commitment to deliver an outstanding investment experience.
At Invesco, we’re inspired by a passion to exceed. Our people are our greatest asset, and we take pride in supporting our colleagues both personally and professionally. If you're looking for challenging work, great colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, we invite you to explore your potential with us.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment with Invesco may request this by sending an e-mail to EMEA- Talent Acquisition. Please include your name, the job you are interested in, and the type of accommodation you are requesting.