Location: St. Vincent’s East - Southeast Gastro
Qualifications: Must be able to manage and coordinate support staff and Providers; experience coordination of all the intricate areas of fast paced medical clinic; Keeping the Providers patient schedules running smoothly; responsible for specific medical reports pertaining to the location. A working knowledge of Gastroenterology terms and processes.
- Coordination of all clinical duties for staff to maximize efficiency.
- Liaison between physicians and practice staff including physicians NP’s
- Administer and addressing Patient and employee concerns and or complaints.
- Responsible to enhance clinic’s reputation by accepting ownership for all clinic’s administrative action
- Coordination of all scheduling for the practice: Night call, Weekend on call, employee and outpatient scheduling.
- Proper coordination of Main East Office as well as three sub-clinics (Blount, Pell City, Gardendale) including all staffing, scheduling and work flow.
- Coordination with Answering service
- Close involvement with various hospital administrations
- exploring opportunities to add value to the site-specific clinic and company
Minimum of 5 years of Coordination Office Experience -
Business Knowledge, Organization, Time Management, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, PC usage.
- Previous experience managing in a physician administrative setting
- Ability to interact with patients, medical and administrative staff and the public effectively
- Complete knowledge of entire medical practice processes. Including Knowledge of insurance verification process, electronic health systems and medical practice management systems
- Ability to use other relevant computer hardware and software, telephone, copier, fax machine and other standard medical office equipment
- Skill in customer service and ability to maintain professional attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, manage details and organize efficiently and effectively using a hand- on approach
Role: Medical Office Manager
Apply for this job now.