Accounting Analyst (Support)
CINC Systems is a fully integrated cloud-based homeowners association accounting and property management software system. Its the largest SaaS player in its space and is growing rapidly.
In Fall 2019, CINC received significant investment from Spectrum Equity, a well-respected growth equity fund that has invested in the likes of Ancestry.com, SurveyMonkey, Origami Risk, Grubhub, Lynda.com and GoodRX.
Following that investment, CINC has bolstered its executive team and made significant hires across the company.
CINC is currently seeking an Accounting Analyst to join our team at our Duluth office.
Due to the current pandemic, this role is working remote on a full time basis. Beyond the pandemic, this role will primarily work in the office with an opportunity for periodic remote work days at the discretion of the team manager.
Individuals would be responsible for working closely with our customers and Customer Support team to resolve software and accounting-related client issues as well as the following:
- Determine cause and appropriate corrective action
- Provide thorough, accurate, and professional responses to the customers
- Document and forward customer requests for modification or enhancement to the appropriate team members
- Provide feedback to the customer on such requests
- Create user documentation to handle frequently asked questions as well as provide step by step instructions for using any component of the system
- Train clients or other staff to increase the skills of the client base thereby reducing repeat cases
- Providing assistance to other internal teams as needed
Responsibilities for Accounting Analyst
- Work collaboratively with team members within organization
- Utilize math and accounting skills to analyze key financial data and troubleshoot out of balance conditions and other discrepancies
- Provide solutions to accounting issues as they arise
- Investigate and provide feedback on accounting irregularities
Qualifications for Accounting Analyst
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, business or related fields preferred
- Strong familiarity with productivity tools such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Auditing experience is a plus
- Software support experience is a plus
- Prior experience using database tools and spreadsheet software such as Excel
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
CINC is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.