A Primary School in the Sefton area is looking for an EYFS Teaching Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis, starting December The post will be a long term post , covering Mat cover
You will be supporting children with ASD and working with Sendco to continue the child's Education healthcare plan . You will based in the Reception classwork in a Reception class and create a calm, nurturing environment for the children.
The school is near all local bus route and has a car-park
- As the EYFS Teaching Assistant , you will support pupils in the class
- You will be supporting the child with their reading and Phonics
- As the teaching assistant you will be responsible for taking small groups for phonic and reading sessions
Required Skills & Experience:
- You must have previous experience supporting pupils in a EYFS/KS1 class with in a Nursery or Primary setting
- Phonics experience, supporting on a 1-2-1 basis or small groups
- Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 12+ months or similar
- If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on 0151 519 0800 or email Nicola.email@example.com at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.