With the goal of eCommerce site stability, the Systems Analyst will perform the initial analysis of the incident or request to determine its severity and urgency. This will entail working in an agile environment with a high performing team and quickly responding to dynamic incidents and requirements. Responsible for designing, coding, testing and implementing solutions on time and within budget.
Strategy & Planning
- Collaborate with business analysts and developers to implement solutions that meet the requirements given by the business.
- Grow knowledge of best practices and market trends.
- Participate in creating design and development standards for the team.
- Translate solution designs into working code with minimal oversight from team members
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Evaluate interrelationships between programs such as whether a change in one part of a program will cause an unwanted result in another part
- Assist in developing and documenting test cases and testing data requirements and expected results
- Maintain and update documentation of project code and technical processes following standards that are set by the team
- Participate in technical walkthroughs and code reviews
- Migrate complex, high-risk solutions into the production environment
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data integrity
- Enforce policies, procedures, and standards
- Manage the backlog of incidents and requests to be addressed by the support team
- Perform initial analysis of incidents and requests to determine severity and urgency
- Enhance existing applications on an as-needed basis
- Assist in the review of development issues
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference
- Analyze performance of programs and act to correct identified performance issues
- Assist in training and the support of end-users on developed applications
Knowledge & Experience
- B.S. Computer Science/Engineering/Technology or Statistics/Mathematics required credentialed certification in SAP a plus
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science preferred
- 5 years+ hands-on eCommerce/SAP Hybris Development
- 3 years+ hands-on SQL development
- Bash shell scripting experience required
- Code repositories: Git
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate detailed technical information to an audience with various levels of technical understanding
- Responsible for performing code reviews, managing quality control, and managing compliance and governance oversight of the development
- Subject matter expert with the technology, point of contact for escalation for development team
- Requirement gathering, analyses and implementation of technical solutions
- Researching and analysis of new features and functionality
- Promoting and implementing best practices in Java and Hybris
- Server-side programming: Java, Spring (MVC, IOC), SOAP and REST web services
- High proficiency in OO Concepts and Design Patterns
- SAP Hybris Commerce Suite including an understanding of implementations and customizations skills
- General knowledge of data structures, data management practices, system interaction patterns and interfaces
- Technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem-solving skills
- Behavior Driven Development experience a plus
- On-Call Support experience preferred
- Able to operate in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Adaptive to changing focus as priorities shift
- Listening, verbal and written communications skills with the ability to translate technical information into understandable terms to a variety of audiences.
- Responsive and alert to new learning opportunities, growth, and development of technical, interpersonal and business skills; able to recognize and address areas needing improvement.
- Motivated and competent to contribute appropriate time and effort to work needing attention.
- Attentive to detail with focus on accurate and timely results.
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks, responding effectively to competing needs.
- Attentive and reactive to customer needs and concerns.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Able to contribute to team effort and individual achievement.
- provided by Dice