Meeting and exceeding supply chain objectives with both speed and confidence to
deliver an excellent experience to our customers
● Managing all inventory and filing systems to ensure we’re continuously improving
● Overseeing all inventory activities and working collaboratively and autonomously to
maintain appropriate inventory levels at all times
● Ensuring all inventory best practices are documented thoroughly, accurate and filed
● Performing complete, frequent inventory audits of all company stock and supplies
How We Know You Can Do It
● Demonstrated professional or academic experience managing complex operations and
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.