St. Petersburg, USA
Thrive in a rewarding career being part of a movement of giving back and helping others
Join a company with a strong social purpose, and experience the credit union difference. Live the credit union philosophy of “People Helping People” by supporting their members with your exceptional customer service skills. Experience the personal difference you will make in someone’s life.
What do we offer you?
- A warm and inviting work environment in a state-of-the-art, gorgeous campus with many amenities.
- A schedule that fits your life.
- Endless training opportunities where you can pursue learning, share knowledge, and perform at your best.
- A career where you have the ability to move in to other roles with increased pay after three months of service.
- Competitive wages, and quarterly bonus incentives.
- Comprehensive benefits plan with multiple options.
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and sick time.
- 401(k) with company match.
- College tuition program.
- Full gym access, free to all employees.
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruits daily.
- Fun company wide, family friendly events.
- No cold calls !
What are the role responsibilities?
In one of the most important roles in our organization, you will take inbound calls from credit union members and assist them with resolving account issues and financial inquiries. You will build rapport, provide excellent customer service, and help to impact people in a positive way.
What do we require?
· High school diploma or GED.
· Superior customer service skills.
· Strong computer skills with the ability to navigate multiple systems/online applications.
What do we prefer?
· Six months general customer service experience.
· Financial services experience.
***Drug- and smoke-free workplace
5-Star serves the day-to-day needs and long-term goals of each client we serve. We strive to create lasting partnerships with organizations, ranging from start-up companies to Fortune 500 corporations by:
-Providing a resourceful team of recruiters and staffing professionals.
-Identifying client’s needs and business culture.
-Building a nationwide network of top-talent professionals in every industry.
-5-Star responsive and cost-effective staffing solutions give you the freedom to grow your business without constraints.
Role: Inbound Call Center Representative
Location: St. Petersburg,
Apply for this job now.