Immediate Openings for 1st Shift Warehouse Loader positions in the city of Cypress, CA. Paying $16.50 an hour.
Long Term - Temp to Hire positions with Weekends off !
4/10 Schedule: (4 Days a week - 10 hours a day)
Monday to Thursday (Must be flexible to work overtime/working a 5th day)
• Accurately counts and neatly packs bags of rice into cases.
• Visually inspects product packaging to ensure it meets quality standards (no holes or tears in packaging, etc.)
• Safely uses case taper machine to seal packed cases.
• Manually stacks, arranges, and shrink wraps cases on pallets.
• Assists with general cleaning/sanitizing of equipment and collects and disposes of raw material.
• Adheres to company standards on Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
• Assembles and prepares boxes with customer labels.
• Performs other projects, as needed.
• Follows all safety rules and regulations of the company including use of required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), such as
robe, hair/beard net, hard hat, face mask, gloves, steel-toe shoes, hearing protection, etc.
- Lifting 50 lbs. on a frequent bases
- Constant and fast pace work.
- Must be able to stand the entire shift, bend, pulling, pushing and twisting of the body required.
• Able to accurately count.
• Able to communicate effectively in basic English and follow oral and written instructions and procedures.
• Able to work at a pre-determined pace on a production line.
• Able to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods of time, to include lifting 50-pound cases for up to an hour at a time.
• Able to maintain regular attendance, punctuality and work overtime, as needed. Physical Demands:
This job requires frequent to continuous Standing; Reaching below shoulder level; Lifting to 5 pounds; Pushing with up to 50 pounds of force; Simple and firm Grasping (both hands) and fine finger manipulation.
This job requires occasional Walking; Bending at the knees and waist; and Lifting up to 50 pounds for periods of up to one hour at a time.
The worker is required to have visual acuity to determine accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned or to make general observations.
Please text or call Susana or Cara #removed# Ext. 00 if you have additional questions.
Please click on the link below to apply:
https://employeeworkplace.com/jobs/staffmark/1241813;brandId=staffmark Please text or call Susana or Cara #removed# Ext. 00 when you complete the application.
Enter State: CA
Enter Zip Code 90630
Click search Click on ID #1241813- Warehouse Loading Position -1st Shift
Answer privacy question
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.