Position Summary: Entry level position with fast paced, established food packaging. Work in a team environment with the ability to achieve pay increase through hard work, attendance and a positive attitude. Possibility of permanent placement for exceptional performance.
- 6:00 am - 6:00 pm Monday to Thursday some Fridays
- 6:00 pm - 6:00 am - Monday to Thursday some Fridays
Essential Job Functions :
1) Stacking product in boxes and on pallets.
2) Checking the quality of the product and reporting on any issues that may arise.
3) Place appropriate stickers on product.
4) General housekeeping of assigned equipment and immediate area.
5) Fill out daily production reports.
6) Adheres to all safety practices. Inspect the area for potential safety risks and addresses possible Concerns.
7) Responsible to comply with the SQF and GMP practices and programs to ensure safe food packaging.
Essential Job Requirements: Ability to perform highly repetitive or short cycle work.
Required Skills: Judgement and decision making. Common sense understanding to carry out written / oral instructions. Ability to work with precise set limits and standards. Ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Work Schedule: Work 5 days a week.
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 30 to 80 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.50 an hour
Intermountain staffing has more than 49 years of proven experience in providing solutions in staffing; light industrial, warehouse, production labor, clerical, non-clinical and hospital services. We pride ourselves on providing employers with solutions to their staffing needs 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We have 27 offices located in 8 States; mostly in the western half of the United States.
Our purpose is to partner with employees, clients, and the community to create opportunities for growth and mutual success. You can visit our website at #removed# to learn more about us.
Intermountain Staffing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Inter mountain Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Role: Cheese Packaging
Apply for this job now.