Are you a nurse ( RGN/ RMN) looking for a truly rewarding role where you are able to make difference in your clients lives?
Do you believe in providing an excellent standard of care to your clients?
Do you want to work for a company that appreciates you and rewards you for your hard work?
If you have said yes to the above questions, then please read on…………….
We are recruiting good quality night nursing staff for a care home for older people, who have a mixture of caring needs, including dementia. Newly qualified nurses are also welcome to apply.
This purpose built home is in a beautiful setting and has a high staff to client ratio.
In reward for your hard work as a night nurse , you will be offered: -
- £19.84 per hour
- Free meals whilst on shift
- Free car parking
- 12 hour shifts:( 8am to 8pm) )
What the company expect in return from a qualified nurse: -
As a Nurse (RGN/RMN) you will be leading a team of care staff on a daily basis, as well as being involved in their development and ensuring that their passion for delivering care is continually developed. You will also be involved with updating families and other agencies on the wellbeing of the clients.
It is essential that:-
- You have a valid NMC Pin.
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards;
- Effective communicator with the ability to engage with our service users to understand their needs to provide excellent services of care
- Customer focused and to continually develop the services we provide
- Promote ownership of care programmes by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programmes
- Fulfil professional and legal responsibilities with respect to the safe storage handling and administration of medicines
- Awareness of Health and Safety, ensuring the safety of our services users and colleagues
If you would like to find out more details about this night nursing role, please do not hesitate in calling.
All suitable candidates will be required to have an enhanced DBS check and all employment offers will be subject to satisfactory checks.
Oakley Professional Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Consultancy.