Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £28000 - £30000/annum
Our client a magazine publishing company based in Tonbridge are looking to recruit a Sales Manager.
Sales Manager - Main Responsibilities include:
• To meet and exceed revenue and commercial goals for the current offerings in print and online
• To manage and develop existing short and long term relationships with clients
• To manage key accounts, review current promotional activity and put in place a strategy to increase spend throughout the year. Identify new sources of revenue outside traditional marketing spend.
• To play a role in the development of the brand in conjunction with the Publishing Director, Business Development Manager (Divisional) and the Editor
• To build the global client base with regular business trips overseas (Europe and North America). Meet with business heads and key marketing contacts, realise immediate commercial wins while exploring mid to long term opportunities.
• To develop and execute a strategy to expand client and revenue base in the technology sector we serve.
• To monitor market share performance and to take action to ensure the brand obtains and maintains a position in line with annual growth goals
• To ensure effective client management systems are in place and that these constantly reviewed and action is taken to address shortfalls in this
• To provide a succinct monthly report detailing revenue performance in the past Period and a synopsis of future and ongoing actions required to achieve the brand's revenue goals
Sales Manager - The Role
The Sales Manager role is hands on and you will be required to lead by example and show a can do attitude.
National and International travel is essential as is a full drivers licence.
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role