VIEW MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
Located in: London Waterloo
Salary: Up to £11.06 p/h
Looking for a Maintenance Coordinator to support a leading Facilities Maintenance company based in London on an exciting yet highly sensitive contract within the public sector.
As the Maintenance Coordinator you're responsible for the planning, coordinating and dispatching of Reactive Works, Raising Purchase Orders, Completing work order, adding log notes and Building relationships with both long term customers and staff members.
Duties for the Maintenance Coordinator may include;
* Handling inbound and outbound calls
* Dealing with queries and complaints quickly and efficiently
* Dealing with Invoices/ Raising purchase orders
* Preparing and submitting quotations and distributing reports.
* Chase quotes and input timesheets on a weekly basis.
* Ensuring any relevant calls are transferred to the relevant department/team
* Logging jobs and allocating work to engineers
* Logging notes to internal systems
* Generic administration duties
The ideal candidate:
* Good communication skills
* Polite and friendly telephone manner
* FM background knowledge
* Ability to prioritize activities and manage several tasks
* Display initiative and be able to work unaided
* Excellent attention to detail
Due to the nature of the contract requirements, you will also be required to go through a high level of security clearance, and offer of employment is dependent upon your clearance
Terms & Conditions