Job Type: Full-time
Rate of Pay: GBP: 138.56 per day (National Framework)
Start date: Monday 22nd February 2021
End date: TBC
The Head Teacher of a Primary School in Cardiff is seeking a KS2 teacher to plan and deliver the National Curriculum in the Year 4 class.
The Head Teacher has asked us to ensure we find an individual who is dedicated to the progression of the pupils socially, emotionally, and academically.
Teaching Personnel is dedicated to considering all qualified teachers, regardless of their experience. NQTs, RQTs and experienced teachers will be considered for this role.
You must also be able to plan and deliver a creative curriculum, create a purposeful and stimulating learning environment and form good relationships with children, parents/carers, and staff.
What Teaching Personnel provide:
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
See below a recent Google Review for the South Wales Primary Team at Teaching Personnel!
“Just a few words to express my gratitude Teaching Personnel Cardiff for making my application process so smooth. I have secured a lovely two day a week assignment at a primary school in my area and could be happier. Diolch yn fawr”