THE OPPORTUNITY We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to our sales leadership team. The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities and help with administrative tasks necessary to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of our growing company.
The Sales Coordinator will be a sharp, bright and enthusiastic team player. This position is at our Ft. Worth headquarters and reports to our Director - Enterprise Sales who works remotely.
THE COMPANY Xpressdocs is a rapidly growing technology company, providing marketing automation, content management and tools to achieve brand consistency for our clients. Our industry recognized proprietary software solution supports the creation and execution of print materials, direct mail campaigns, promotional products, email marketing, mobile marketing, social media and reputation management. The platform is differentiated by strong back-office capabilities, data integration options, automated marketing programs and a comprehensive set of services, including: creative services, mailing services, inventory management, kitting and fulfillment. Vertical integration provides complete control over quality and service levels, and includes digital printing, variable data printing, conventional printing and folded carton packaging. Our 125,000-sq. ft. facility in Fort Worth, TX is truly unique, and is home to our sales, marketing, client services, creative, manufacturing, shipping, mailing and business support teams.
Since our founding in 2001, Xpressdocs has quickly expanded, providing enterprising team-members a chance to experience a dynamic, high-growth business environment. As pioneers of the web-based on-demand marketing industry, we continue to increase our market prominence. Our approach is simple: superior technological innovation, best-in-class quality, a consultative solutions-oriented sales strategy, amazing customer service and a strong can-do attitude. If you share these commitments and want to experience life on the cutting edge of a growing industry, we'd love to talk.
· Ability to meet multiple priorities in a demanding and deadline-oriented environment
· Work independently with self initiative to complete daily tasks Create reports, presentations and other documents as requested
· Special Projects as assigned by the Executive Vice President, Vice President of Client Services or Director of Enterprise Sales Ensure there is adequate inventory and appropriate distribution of sales-related equipment, resources, materials, samples (papers, kits, etc.) as requested by Sales
· Large proposal and RFQ response development
· Coordinate new hire setup (equipment, supplies, business cards, name badges, etc.)
· Assist with coordinating sales leadership travel itineraries and/or meeting setup (equipment, beverages, catering, etc.)
· Coordinate with other departments within the company as needed
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Internet Browsers
· Prefer experience in Sales CRM such as MS Dynamics or Salesforce.com
· Excellent organizational skills
· Professional, calm and friendly written and oral English communication skills
· Must be detail-oriented, flexible, self-motivated, enthusiastic, operate with a sense of urgency
· Aptitude for working with others and in fast-paced environment
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
Established in 2001, Xpressdocs was created to help real estate professionals produce high-quality marketing materials in an efficient, economical, and timely manner. With over a decade of success, we have become the leading provider of direct marketing solutions for organizations with a large agent, dealer, and franchise networks. For our service to the real estate sector, we were named a finalist for the coveted Inman Innovator Award (2007).
Role: Sales Coordinator Customer Service
Location: Fort Worth,
Apply for this job now.