The British Liver Trust is the leading UK charity working to improve liver health. Liver disease is the only one of the five big killer diseases that continues to increase.
We're working towards a world free from liver disease and are incorporating more technology to help us better engage with supporters to generate funds to support our vital, lifesaving work.
As such, we're now looking for an exceptional Database Manager to join our team and facilitate our transition to better data practices and great communications.
- Salary of c£30,000
- Potential for part time or flexible hours and home working (pro rata'd salary)
- Workplace benefits package
This is the ideal role for a CRM and marketing comms professional looking to advance their career with our leading charity as we make an impact upon devastating diseases.
If you are passionate about good data and a great data analyst, you'll have the chance to assist our Fundraisers to inspire supporters and help transform liver health across the UK.
This is a new role for our charity and your chance to help us grow our active and engaged supporter base, fund essential services and ultimately deliver our development and expansion plans.
As our Database Manager, you will be tasked with leading the strategic transformation of our Raiser's Edge database to enable the optimisation of our supporter communications.
In this brand-new role, you will be responsible for data analysis and insight and managing supporter communications. You will also oversee the import, cleansing and housekeeping of our Raiser's Edge database.
Your role will also involve:
- Working with Fundraising and Communications to optimise our data strategy
- Creating strategies to develop supporter journeys, recruit new supporters and retain them
- Developing propensity models, dashboards and regular reports for finance and communications
- Providing analysis and support to optimise targeting and performance of appeals
- Delivering engaging marketing communications to supporters through our database
- Driving our data strategy
- Monitoring overall database performance
- Providing meaningful insight and analysis for fundraising and communications
To be considered as our Database Manager, you will need:
- At least three years' experience of CRM and marketing comms
- Experience of establishing a multi-channel CRM strategy in an environment where customer retention is key
- Stakeholder relationship building and management experience
- A strong understanding of compliance regulations in respect of data and GDPR
Proficiency in WordPress would be beneficial to your application. Experience of working in a health charity would also be advantageous.
Other organisations may call this role CRM System Manager, Fundraising Database Manager, Senior Data Analyst, Data Analysis Manager, CRM Manager, or Database Product Owner.
The closing date for this role is the 21st February 2020 with interviews scheduled for 3rd March 2020.
Webrecruit and the British Liver Trust are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're seeking your next challenge as a Database Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Role: Database Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset,
Apply for this job now.