Assistant Construction Manger is required to work for a leading Consultancy based in Farnborough.
Supply chain management, project planning, delivery culture, project progress reporting, contract administration, risk management, health and safety compliance, quality, commissioning and project completion processes.
• Prepares and maintains the project directory
• Assists the Construction Manager with the preparation of the Project Execution Plan
• Assists the Construction Manager with the preparation and approval of the procurement strategy
• Carries out budgetary and programme monitoring and reporting
• Assists the Construction Manager and project team with the preparation of tender information / documents
• Attends project meets and records key actions and circulates outputs
• Produces consolidated management reporting to the Construction Manager & Head of Construction, including milestone summary, key issues, risks, benefits, summary of project costs /status.
• Uses all reasonable skills and knowledge to ensure site project works including internal and contractor works meet design specifications and are carried out according to quality management procedures
• Sets up formats and systems and manages key project management functions including programming, tracking, project reporting, quality management and approvals
• Reviews project activities for compliance with procedures and standards.
• Assists the Construction Manager with stakeholder management across all parties (Interface with Clients, Architects, Designers, Contractors, Suppliers and Third Parties)
• Assist with the administration of the contract and the management of change and the appointed cost consultant and project team
• Assists and supports the Construction Manager with the completion and handover processes accordance with the Ark procedures, including H&S files, O&M's and all required certification
The successful candidate must:
• Have a Construction related degree
• Some experience working as an Assistant Construction Manager or Project Manager within the industry
• Good client facing and communication skills
• A 'can do' attitude and good work ethic
To apply please send a CV in response to this advert or contact Tom Evans on 07976 625399 for more information.