Main Duties & Responsibilities
To oversee the delivery of TFA secured Raised Floor Installation Projects in the North of England, and to develop and secure future projects.Background
The Regional Managers are responsible for:
Scope, responsibilities, accountabilities involved
- Building solid relationships with customers
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities
- Controlling costs to maximise revenue
- The procurement and satisfactory delivery of all material orders
- The sourcing of adequate and capable labour.
- The preparation and presentation of all required on-site documentation and plans
- The correct and satisfactory installation of all products.
- Snag free installation and on time completion to Clients requirements.
- Safe working environment for all employees
To ensure successful delivery of each contract awarded, from start to completion.
Responsible for meeting our annual regional targets and to improve customer service with clientsTasks involved
Contribute to the evaluation and development of operational strategy and performance in co-operation with the Board.
To assist in setting up new projects that have been secured by TFA, including surveying, preparation of paperwork, plans and required documentation.
To liaise with other TFA personnel to ensure the safe and timely delivery of our on site services.
To work with our TFA Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental team to ensure compliance on site.
Monitor, measure and report on operational issues.
Ensure TFA’s sites are safe workplaces for all personnel.
Controlling costs to maximise revenue.
Attend site on a regular basis and communicate all relevant information with our TFA site installers as well as our contracts management team and our client’s contracts team.
Build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and customers in order to achieve organisational objectives.
Attend site meetings as and when required.
Assist QHSE Manager with accident/incident investigation/reporting if/when required.
To carry out verbal and written correspondence with clients as required.
Liaise with other departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of operational development, and to ensure they are fully informed of operational objectives, purposes and achievements.
Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
Building solid relationships with customers and discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiencesFollow tenders and secure orders for such projects.Qualifications
NVQ 5 or 6
CSCS Black card holderExperience
- At least 3 years experience in fit out industry.
- Experience in managing contracts.
- Experience of dealing with managers and employees by phone, email and in person.
- Experience of working on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Experience of attending meetings and preparing reports.
- Able to demonstrate an aptitude for project management skills within the built environment
If you are interested please apply with your CV to or to TFA Interior Projects Ltd, Affinity Point, 8 Arundel Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 2RR.
TFA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that wants to build a welcoming and diverse working environment.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic background, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.