We are seeking a Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies and other providers for outside services
- Escort patients to exam rooms, take chief complaint, prepare xray -confer with provider
- Previous experience in healthcare administration not required.
- Desire to be a compassionate and personal care provider.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Regional Scoliosis and Spine Center serving guests of ALL ages (pediatric, adolescent and adult), offering EOS 3D low radiation imaging, 3D surface imaging, in-house 3D light-weight asymmetric high correction scoliosis brace fitting and manufacturing (Rigo / Lyon ), Physiotherapeutic Scoliosis Specific Exercises (PSSE - Schroth physical therapy), minimally invasive and open scoliosis, kyphosis, spondylolisthesis, spinal stenosis, disc herniations (cervical and lumbar) surgery. Major focus on patient/family education to understand treatment choices, with emphasis on conservative care.
Role: Medical Assistant
Apply for this job now.