COMPANY: SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: 400 a day
We are looking for a SC cleared auditor to join the team on a contract position.
The interviews are happening now, so please do not delay applying!
- Providing internal audit services on a co-sourced contractual basis including executions of Internal Audits, documentation and reporting
- Managing and directly delivering individual and/or a programme of internal audit projects which includes planning, review, quality assurance and reporting
- Working with client's in house internal audit function to supply specialist or additional resource needed
- Risk management, governance and internal audit advisory services
- Managing and reviewing internal control questionnaires
- Corporate governance reviews
- Demonstrating a detailed understanding of how current and emerging legal, regulatory, governance, risk management, auditing, accounting and financial reporting standards affect their clients
- Keeping up to date with all industry specific issues and circumstances which affect their clients
- Developing audit approaches which address all audit, client service and project management issues, in accordance with the our internal audit methodology
- Reviewing the audit evidence obtained ensuring it is sufficient in line with IIA and PSIAS Standards and our methodology
- Conducting meetings with clients to explain audit findings and drafting and reviewing reports
- Reporting to partners/directors all salient points arising from assignments
- Producing quarterly Audit Committee papers
- Clear focus on delivering high quality work
- Qualified (IIA, CCAB, ICAEW or equivalent). Accounting qualification is highly preferable.
- Executing and overseeing fieldwork for internal audit and/or risk management engagements.
- Private sector and/or central government experience desirable.
- Commercial awareness and the ability to be flexible to adapt recommendations to client situations
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to develop strong relationships with clients and team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to think 'outside the box'
- Drive and resilience
- Self motivation